Webshop – The webpage www.urosystem.com
Seller – Aka. Our Company; Urosystem Ltd., whose principal place of business is at 26 Szent István park, 1137 Budapest, Hungary, EU VAT number: HU22923820.
Customer – Aka. Buyer, any natural or legal person who is purchasing products using the Webshop.
Product – Plural Products, aka. Goods, any urological product available for purchasing in our Webshop, sold by Our Company, bought by the Customer.
Price – Equals the amount of money shown on the Webpage or established otherwise.
Order – The intent expressed by the Customer to buy Product(s) in our Webshop.
Shipping – Aka. delivery, the process how the ordered Goods are delivered to the Customer.
Shipping Documents – the required documentation needed for performing the Shipping.
Manufacturer – DispoMedicor Zrt., 98. Füredi út, Debrecen, 4225, Hungary.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts and orders regarding the sale of any Goods by Our Company to the Customer. If any Separate Contract is made between our Company and a Customer and it contains any information different to these Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions written in the Separate Contract shall apply. Any terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions not elaborated in a Separate Contract shall apply to the Separate Contract, too.
- Any Customer may receive these Terms and Conditions by email upon request.
- Our Company has the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without the direct notification of Customers.
- The acceptance of a sales order confirmation or invoicing for the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Customer’s acceptance of this Terms and Conditions document.
The specifications of a Product appearing in the Webshop match the actual specifications of the described Product. The Seller or the Manufacturer has the right to amend specifications without noticing the Customers of the Seller. Our Company makes all reasonable effort to provide accurate and up-to-date information on all Products available in the Webshop. The Customer can confirm any specifications by contacting the Seller in case of doubt.
Our Company reserves the right to
- change the price of a Product
- modify a Product, including its specifications
- withdraw a Product
without notifying the Customer beforehand.
Orders under completion shall not be altered due to these changes.
Our Company makes all reasonable effort to illustrate every Product in the Webshop as accurate as it is possible. The Seller takes no responsibility for minor differences between the illustration of the Product and the delivered Product as long as the differences do not affect the usability of the Product or the specifications directly described in the Webshop. Any details of the Goods can be confirmed by the Customer by contacting our Company.
The price of a Product shall be the Price shown in the Webshop, at the time when an order is made.
The Price appearing in the Webshop is exclusive of VAT or any other applicable costs.
The Price appearing in the Webshop is exclusive of shipping costs, which shall be paid by the Customer. (EXW)
The payment of the Price, which shall include any other applicable costs, including but not limited to the costs described under (2) and (3), shall be performed immediately after the order has been confirmed.
The payment may be performed in any of the following ways:
- via PayPal (directly)
- with bank debit or credit card through PayPal
- via bank deposit
The shipping of the products shall be performed after the payment has been done.
Therefore, when the purchase has been submitted, the process of delivering the products to the customer is started instantly. For this reason, purchase orders, having been submitted, cannot be withdrawn.
Shipping and Collecting Conditions
- Products shall be delivered to the address given by the Customer.
- The timescale of the Shipping and the gross weight and dimensions of the ordered Goods shall be specified by the Seller when the order has been made.
- The Goods are delivered by a courier service provider defined at the moment of the order at the discretion of the buyer at the price given when ordering the product at DDU terms (Delivered Duty Unpaid).
- Our Company makes every reasonable effort to meet the stated delivery period and to ship the Goods in perfect condition. Should the Seller be conscious of failing the Goods within the priorly specified time period, the Buyer shall be informed about it.
- Our Company shall not be liable if the Shipping fails to be completed due to reasons beyond its control.
- Our Company shall not be liable for any losses, damages or expenses induced by the Buyer or any third party (including but not limited to the shipping company entrusted with the delivery).
Specific discounts can be applied during checkout using discount codes.
Codes are generated and revoked regarding specific marketing campaigns.
A full discount is only applicable on the 5 pcs package, upon negotiated conditions.
Discounts are not applicable on the shipping costs.
Return and Refund
- Our Company takes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the purchased products are being delivered in perfect condition. After the shipping has been completed, the Customer is to examine whether the ordered products have been delivered in perfect quantity and condition.
- In case of the shipped Goods’ packaging is apparently damaged we recommend not to accept the delivery. Since the Products the Company delivers are sterile Products, exchange is not possible.
- The process of refund of any Products in the particular cases described under (2) shall be a subject to approval from Our Company.
- Any claim from the Customer side for return or refund is to be submitted to the Seller within 14 days after the delivery has been completed.
- No Product can be refunded unless in any case described under (2).
- The amount of refund shall be transferred within 7 work days after the Company has been informed by the shipment service provider on the failure of the delivery due to the denial of acceptance happened due to damaged packaging, and the bank details of the Customer are available for the Seller.
- The costs of refunding Products shall be borne by the Seller.
- Our Company shall not be liable for any implications made by the Buyer, or any party being involved in the process of completing an Order regarding the quality or the specifications of the Products, or their suitability for any purpose the Customer’s intentions of use.
- Our Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer induced by the inappropriate use of any Products.
- Our Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligations stated in these Terms and Conditions if it is induced by force majeure events, including but not limited to the following: accidents, natural disasters, breakdown of machinery, unavailability of raw materials, strike, acts of Gods. If any delay persists for an amount of time which Our Company considers unreasonable or if any effort made to overcome the obstacles induced by a force majeure event is futile, the Seller may terminate the contract without any liability.
- Our Company makes every reasonable effort to maintain the safety of the Webshop. For any losses and damages induced by the use of the Webshop our Company shall not be liable.
- The waiver or failure to enforce of any parts of these Terms and Conditions by either party shall not be construed as a waiver of the other parts of these Terms and Conditions, nor as a waiver of the same part of it any time subsequently.
- If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions becomes stated invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason and by any court, the remaining part of these Terms and Conditions still shall apply.
- These Terms and Conditions and any contracts made between Our Company and the Customer shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Hungary. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hungarian courts.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected].